- In a financial world focused on the short-term, we promote the merits of having a long-term approach to investing.
- Our research efforts are aimed at developing a framework for arriving at the best estimate of intrinsic value and incorporating ESG criteria into the investment process.
- We act as a link to the asset management community and invite long-term investment professionals that we admire to share from their experiences and insight into investing as part of the conferences that we organise.
- Our best ideas are incorporated into our student-led Fund, Cass Global Equity Value Fund.
Your role - The Investment community
- The first part of the presentation usually includes the guest speaker’s approach and philosophy, together with their path as an investor.
- The second part of the presentation includes the in-depth analysis of a single company of their choosing, including an analysis of the competitive environment, company moat, financial statements, valuation model and deciding if the security is fairly priced.
- Our conferences are designed to be interactive sessions, where ideas bounce and our students ask relevant questions based on their own research of the company in question.
Please use the form below if you are interested in finding out more about being a guest lecturer at Cass Value Investing Society.